Monday, June 22, 2020

LIFE WTHOUT SUSHMITHA

It is very difficult to live wthout Sushmitha. Sending her away was not easy. My whole day revolved round her. She was taken well care of. But still her pain we cannot take. I can't bring her back. I will live in her memories. I think she felt she cannot bear it anymore. I was busy my child. But to look after you we needed money and your Papa found it difficult to manage alone my child.everything happened so suddenly. I did everything I can. She is painfree now. Eleven years in bedridden state is not easy.. All the people give condolences. But I know they soon forget. Sometimes she smiled and that smile gave me the strength to go forward. 
       You were too beautifull for earth.
I realise nothing will be the same ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment