Monday, September 20, 2010

SUSHMITHA RECOGNISES HER FRIENDS BY LOOKING AT THEM WHEN RESPECTIVE NAMES CALLED

On 12th of this month exactly one week before five of Sushmitha's friends came home. I just for the sake of talking I asked Sushmitha Look at Madvitha and she turned to look at Madvitha. Everybody was happy and I thought this is coincidence and I asked her to see Swathi and she looked then i asked her to see Priya and she did. Then I asked her to see Sangeetha and she looked. Then physiotherapyst Watson sir was about to come home for physiotherapy treatment. I told him about this. and he was interested and happy. Then I thought too many names might confuse her so I stuck to Madvitha and Swathi mallya and again two times she looked at them. in the meanwhile they asked where is Amma and she looked at me. By happiness knew no bounds. Next day I reported the matter to Dr Pushpa Kini and she was very happy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment