Thursday, September 16, 2010

YOU ARE ALL WHAT i HAVE BABY

I feel nobody needs me. My husband keeps scolding and quarrelling for no reason at all. My mother keeps nagging whole day. I don't know what is my fault. before mum used to get angry with me because I used to go out to Chethana School to help the gods special children. My husband doesn't like anything I do. They are not trying to improve Sushmitha and they think simply i am troubling her. But how can I stop trying? I know my trying may not be what u want. i may be selfish. But you are all what I have baby. Nobody supports me. So I don't want to live in this world where always people find fault with me. You are all what I have baby, You are what I have and wish not to loose and if I loose you for some reason I wish that will be the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment